Free Secure Settings APK Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
Secure Settings is a Locale/Tasker compatible plug-in for Android 2.2+.
As of v1.2.6, you can create Launcher shortcuts to any available Action option!
Please email me if you have a problem/question rather than rating this app poorly. I read all emails and will respond to you.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [Helper required 4.2+]• Airplane Mode Radios [Helper required 4.2+]• BT Connection [4.0+]• Toggle BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]• Adjust the Font Size [4.0+]• Enable/Disable the Keyguard [2.3 and below]• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change the default system language [4.0+]• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]• SIP Options [2.3+]º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [Helper required 4.2+]• Wake Device
• Change the Wifi sleep policy [Helper required 4.2+]Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable the Camera [4.0+]• Lock the device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]• Set/Reset the device Password or Pin
– Root functionality~
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]• Manage Package Data [Pro]• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]• Toggle Wireless ADB
– Advanced Root functionality –
If you are rooted, you can install the Secure Settings Helper app.
The Helper is a small listener application that sits in the system partition that will execute commands from this application.
With this installed, you gain access to the following functions:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Toggle GPS
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Toggle Location Services
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
– Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]Any issues or questions? Check out this thread:
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access – Required if you wish to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access – Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access – Required for the Run Command function to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access – Required to download and check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools – Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings – Required for performing Helper functions when installed as system app
• Change Configuration – Required to change Locale
• Change Network State – Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State – Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access – Required to determine if Wifi is enabled for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC – Required to enable/disable the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin – Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete – Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls – Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
CURRENT VERSION: 1.3.2
How To Play Secure Settings APK On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Secure Settings APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Secure Settings APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Secure Settings APK on PC.